Sep 07, 2023 - 08:58 PM
Sep 08, 2023 - 02:20 PM
The trouble code that usually starts with P06 points to a transmission or gearbox issue. Still, troubleshooting a "no start" issue is a complex problem at times.
Here are possible causes for you to check and resolve:
1. Fuel delivery issues. It could be a defective fuel pump or a clogged fuel filter.
2. Ignition timing problem. Incorrect ignition timing results in a no-start condition. Ensure the timing is set correctly.
3. Battery and starter problem. A weak battery may crank the engine but not provide enough power for ignition. Have a multimeter tester and check the voltage and the terminal connections.
4. A possible spark plug and wires issue.
5. ECM (engine control module) issue. Have it troubleshooted for a specific diagnostic code.
I hope this helps!
Still, it is best to consult with a professional mechanic if you have done replacing those critical parts mentioned.
Sep 11, 2023 - 05:47 PM
However, your engine not starting can be linked to numerous issues, but it appears
that you are chasing an issue related to the vehicle's ignition system.
I think that your problem might be your engine's Crankshaft Position Sensor,
which helps determine when it ignite the AFR mixture in each cylinder.
I cannot guarantee that this is the issue, but a bad Crankshaft Position Sensor
has been linked to many issues related to engines not starting before.
Sep 23, 2023 - 11:57 PM