A Quick Rundown on Bilstein HD Shock
Trying to find the ideal replacement for your worn-out shocks is like trying to search for the perfect pair of running shoes in the department store. There are so many options that you sometimes settle for the first pair of shoes that fits you without even knowing whether it will suit your needs well. Same goes for choosing the right shocks for your ride. You have to know all its features first to see whether it can give you the superior suspension performance you need. If you're planning on getting a Bilstein HD shock for your vehicle, then read the guide below to help you find out more about this product.
Bilstein B6 shocks
- What sets them apart: Bilstein B6 shocks are designed with a mono-tube gas-pressure construction that provides increased traction and improved vehicle stability on the road. These shocks have been tested under extreme road conditions for maximum durability, precise handling, accurate steering, and superior damping capacity. Bilsten B6 shocks are also fine-tuned for enhanced road safety and exceptional ride comfort.
- Where they fit: These shocks are specially built for street performance applications. They fit most passenger cars.
Bilstein B8 shocks
- What sets them apart: Also equipped with Bilstein's mono-tube gas-pressure technology, B8 shocks are specially designed to deliver the ultimate sport ride and performance without compromising comfort on the road. These high-performance, road-tested shocks are sport-tuned to provide precision handling and superior vehicle control.
- Where they fit: Great for cars with lowered suspension. These shocks fit most production sport vehicles.
Bilstein 4600 shocks
- What sets them apart: Like their brothers B6 and B8, Bilstein 4600 shocks also boast of a mono-tube gas-pressure construction. What makes them a cut above the rest, though, is their unique piston design that provides higher sensitivity while delivering superior handling, optimum performance, and enhanced ride comfort.
- Where they fit: These shocks require no modification whatsoever to your vehicle. They are specifically built for daily and off-road use. Great for enhancing the suspension system of stock height trucks, vans, and SUVS.