Designed especially for sport compacts, muscle cars, and premium American- and European-built sedans, the EBC Greenstuff 2000 line of brake pads is the perfect choice for high performance braking during spirited street driving. Made with organic man-made aramid fibers such as DuPont Kevlar or Twaron, Greenstuff 2000 boasts of a nominal friction coefficient of 0.55. Additionally, each pad has its surface finished with EBC Brake-In coating to guarantee you a high initial brake effect. With Greenstuff 2000, you are free to cruise leisurely along highways without worry.Features:
- Emits less dust than equivalent semi-metallic pads
- Proven in tests to stop a vehicle 20 feet sooner than stock pads
- Reduces heat fade and rotor wear
- Fully shimmed, chamfered, and slotted for silent braking
- Features EBC Brake-In surface coating to accelerate pad bed in after installation
- Greenstuff pads are for spirited street driving
Install these brake pads with the help of EBC's instructional video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately).