A Brief Overview of Flowtech Headers
Are you looking for an easy way to improve your vehicle's engine performance? Installing headers is considered to be one of the best things that you can do to transform your car into a beast in terms of performance and efficiency. The headers enable the engine to push the exhaust gases out of the cylinders, preventing backpressure. So if you are looking for the best headers with affordable prices, might as well check out the Flowtech headers. Here's a brief review on the three series of headers offered by the brand:
Flowtech I headers
- What makes them awesome: If you are looking for affordable but durable headers, better check these Flowtech I universal standard block hugger headers. Aside from their long-lasting satin black paint, they offer a computer-controlled mandrel-bent 16-gauge tubing and precision die-cut exhaust port flanges that ensures no exhaust leaks. The headers' plain black finish makes them a perfect match for your vehicle's components. Also, all the O-ringed port seals are ensured to be leak-proof.
- Where they fit: Great for both street and racing use. They go best with race cars, sedans, and even trucks.
Flowtech II headers
- What makes them awesome: This particular series of Flowtech full-length headers is a bit expensive due to the NASA-developed silver luster ceramic coating in its cold roll flash controlled tubing. This high-quality finish ensures that the headers are safe from corrosion. With thicker and bolder mandrel-formed power plenum collector, coupled with precisely finished O-ringed port seals, this series is indeed a leap from the first one.
- Where they fit: Great for any type of application. They fit any type of sedan, truck, or SUV.
Flowtech Afterburner headers
- What makes them awesome: Although made from steel, this particular Flowtech headers series is notable for having three large secondary collectors that help reduce backpressure. It is specially designed for higher horsepower and torque, which makes it a good option with its affordable price. Just like the first series, it also comes in a classic black finish.
- Where they fit: Best for heavy-duty applications. These headers are ideal for SUVs, trucks, and vans.