Nifty Products Nifty Floor Mats: A Comprehensive Buyer's Guide
One morning, you were off to a big presentation. You stopped for a few minutes to grab a coffee before hitting the road once again. Then you accidentally spilled your hot drink onto your car floors because you were in a hurry. To cover the stains on your carpet, you decided to buy floor mats the next day. You saw Nifty Products Nifty Floor Mats first on the store shelves. But there were different types, so you got confused and walked out. If you're planning to visit the store again, make sure to read this comprehensive guide first to get an idea about each mat type.
Nifty Products plastic floor mats
- What makes them awesome: Plastic floor mats from Nifty products are made from patented Xynet plastic. This thermoplastic material is proven to be extremely durable. It is actually heavier and thicker compared to other types of materials, so it offers more protection against water, dirt, and mud. Also, the rubber-like texture of these mats prevents them from slipping.
- Where they fit: They fit in most types of vehicles, but they are highly recommended for performance cars because of their excellent anti-slip features.
Nifty Products carpeted floor mats
- What makes them awesome: Carpeted mats are both stylish and functional. They are made from nylon threads, which is the same material used for the carpet in the auto's interior. Because of this, the mats complement with the overall look of the car. When it comes to maintenance, there's nothing to worry about because the mat fibers are resistant to dirt, mud, and water.
- Where they fit: Best to use in personal cars such as sedans and coupes to retain the luxurious and elegant look and ambiance.
Nifty Products vinyl floor mats
- What makes them awesome: Vinyl mats, just like plastic mats, are highly resistant to moisture. They are also very durable. But what sets it apart from other types of floor liners is its eco-friendly attribute. Vinyl is made from natural components such as common salt, which is recyclable. Because this ingredient is very easy to obtain, vinyl floor mats are not that expensive compared to plastic and carpeted mats.
- Where they fit: Recommended for street use. Perfect for regular vehicles such as personal cars or family vans.