Six Fast Facts about the Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup
- The Dodge Ram 2500 pickups were forerunners of style and function. They significantly altered the image of trucks when they were introduced in the market in 1994. Dodge Ram 2500 pickup parts made an ensemble that allowed the truck to look muscular and rugged while being stylish and classy. This model clicked. Five years after its initial release, Dodge Ram sales unexpectedly doubled.
- This bulky fellow is a true-blue macho vehicle. It is equipped with great workhorse capacity that caters to the heavy-duty driving of anyone's liking. This big guy can tow weights of up to 13, 350 pounds-a threshold way more than its own weight. This is all because of the 350 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque installed in its six-cylinder diesel makeup.
- Though macho, the Dodge Ram is also an accommodating big fellow. Its Mega Cab body design is excellent for those who want to combine high-level road adventures and comfortable leisure trips. This jumbo crew design permits passenger space to be maximized. It also provides a comfortable backseat area. Apart from the Mega Cab, the Dodge Ram 2500 is also available in other body styles, like the regular and Quad Cab models.
- The Dodge Ram 2500 pickup is a tough guy with plenty of niceties. Among the optional Dodge Ram 2500 pickup equipment that can add more spice to off-road rides are a rear-seat DVD entertainment system, a sunroof, a Bluetooth navigation system, and a satellite radio. On the other hand, topping the list of popular Dodge Ram 2500 pickup accessories are mirrors, hitch covers, and gas caps.
- Fuel efficiency is at the core of this truck's design. The Dodge Ram 2500 pickup uses the Cummins 6.7-liter Turbo Diesel that does not need Diesel Exhaust Fluid for emissions. With this built, any driver would not have to think about filling up another tank of gasoline.
- Loyal to delivering the taxing demands of cross-country rides, the Dodge Ram 2500 pickup is also designed to cater to the demanding routines of businessmen and technical whizzes. Packed with innovations like the Uconnect hands-free phone system, the ParkSense Rear Pack Assist System and the ParkView Rear Back-up Camera, the Dodge Ram 2500 pickup is sure to make driving easy for the busy bees.