AIR LIFT RIDECONTROL AIR SPRINGS
RideControl air springs from Air Lift were engineered to add load-leveling support for improved handling and reduced bottoming when you’re hauling a massive load in your truck or van. They’ll bolster your suspension and provide up to 2,000 pounds of load support. Air Lift patented their first air spring suspension in 1950 and have been an industry leader ever since.
- Provides up to 2,000 pounds of load-leveling support (not in excess of your application’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- Perfect for heavy-duty 1/2-ton trucks and vans with leaf spring suspensions
- Easy air adjustability from 5-100 PSI
- Increased stability and less bottoming out for hauling massive loads
- Directly compatible – simple to install (no drill necessary for many kits)
- Kits contain two air springs and all hardware and mounting brackets needed for installation