CarParts.com Scholarship Program
CarParts.com is dedicated to giving back to the community, creating lasting memories, and nurturing the development of future leaders and innovators. While it’s true that earning a degree helps open up opportunities in life, with increasing education costs and unexpected life expenses, achieving this goal may not always be easy. The CarParts.com Scholarship Program was designed to help give students peace of mind by offering financial assistance for their journey to higher education.
The ProgramA car isn’t just a vehicle to get you from point A to B; it’s a vessel that houses many memories and will continue to provide new ones with every ride–from road trips to DIY installs to taking off for college and more! At CarParts.com, we believe that cherishing your car means cherishing your memories, and we’d love to hear yours! That’s why we’re giving away $1,000 to forward-thinking students looking to pursue a career in the automotive industry or related fields. This will be awarded to one student per semester to use towards educational expenses such as tuition, books, lodging, etc.
Who can apply?This program is open to any current full-time or part-time student who is:
- Residing in the United States
- Enrolled in a college or any post-secondary institution located within the U.S. in the upcoming semester
How to apply?Send a photo and a short caption (50 words or less) to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing the most memorable moments your vehicle has brought you. Email must include the following details: full name, phone number, email address, school and program that you are attending, and birthdate.
When to apply?Application for scholarships for spring and fall semesters should be in by:
- Fall semester application deadline: October 31, 2019
- Spring semester application deadline: April 30, 2020
Who will Win?Winners will be notified through the email address used in submitting their entries. Announcement of winners will be on November 15 for the fall program and May 15 for the spring program.
Other Rules and Regulations
- Photo and caption must be original work of the applicant and have not been previously submitted. Submissions will be checked for plagiarism. Any entry we deem to have been plagiarized will automatically be disqualified. Only one entry per student per semester.
- Scholarship is non-renewable and non-transferable. Student must show proof of enrolment to receive scholarship payment. A $1,000 check will be sent to the winner for each semester. It must be used towards educational expenses and must be used in the upcoming semester.
- Once submitted, CarParts.com has the rights to publish the photo and caption across CarParts.com O&O platforms. For more details, please go to https://www.carparts.com/blog/scholarship.