DENSO REGULAR CLASS MULTI-GROUND SPARK PLUG
Denso's Regular Class Multi-Ground Spark Plugs guarantee the quality of the product they produce because every component that leaves their factories has been designed with precision, manufactured to the strictest OE standards and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests.
- Designed with heavy duty insulator that provides unparalleled dielectric strength and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures
- Five-rib design prevents flashover while decreasing voltage loss
- Copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal
- Platinum center electrode utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for maximum firing performance and minimum voltage requirements
- Platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion extending service intervals to 60,000 miles
Founded in 1949, DENSO is a leading aftermarket supplier of innovative, OE-quality products and technologies in the automotive industry.