WeatherTech®'s Rick Herman joins the In the Garage Automotive Podcast during SEMA 2023 to discuss new truck bed liners and storage solutions designed to protect truck owners' investments, including a custom-fit bed mat to grip cargo and a modular storage system to customize cargo areas. Rick explains how WeatherTech® uses patented injection molding and American manufacturing to create innovative accessories that solve common truck owner problems better than competing products.
- Reasons why truck owners buy accessories like bed liners – to protect, clean, and organize their valuable truck investment
- Evolution of truck bed liners over time, from basic rubber mats to drop-in liners to newer thermoform and injection molded options
- WeatherTech® recently developed a new digitally measured injection molded bed mat for F-150 trucks that precisely fits the truck bed, has a special texture to grip cargo, and buckles to stay in place
- WeatherTech® has patented injection molding equipment and process to make these bed mats that no other company offers
- Issues with other bed liners like letting humidity/moisture build up and cargo sliding around
- WeatherTech’s commitment to quality manufacturing and innovation in America
- Overview of WeatherTech®’s new modular truck storage system called the CargoTech that works with wood boards to make customizable cargo boxes
Buzz Sprout | CLICK HERE
Listen on Other Platforms
Spotify | CLICK HERE
Any information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace consultation with a professional mechanic. The accuracy and timeliness of the information may change from the time of publication.