- Borla has been engineering quality exhaust system parts since 1978.
- The top-reviewed Borla products on CarParts.com are exhaust systems, mufflers, exhaust pipes, exhaust tips, headers, resonators, and tailpipes.
- User EdgarCrosstrek reported that the Borla 11843 S-type Series – 2013-2016 Subaru Axle-Back Exhaust System fit his 2017 Crosstrek and produces a great rumble that isn’t obnoxious.
- User Gonegolffan stated that the Borla® 20106 Exhaust Tip was what he wanted and appreciated the fast shipping on his order.
- User A gift recommended the Borla® 11853 S-type Series – 2013-2017 Honda Accord Axle-Back Exhaust System for its sound, fitting, and old-school performance.
If you’re planning to restore or upgrade your exhaust system, you can’t go wrong with Borla products. It’s a long-standing parts brand that has been engineering OE-grade aftermarket components for exhaust systems since 1978. Borla caters to a wide variety of vehicle makes and models, so you can get the right parts to fix your ride’s exhaust system.
Looking for Borla parts? You’re in luck because the best place to buy them is right here at CarParts.com. We help take out the guesswork from car-parts shopping. Our comprehensive vehicle selector allows you to choose from different Borla parts according to your needs and vehicle compatibility.
Top Reviewed Borla Products on CarParts.com
Sample Customer Reviews for Borla Products on CarParts.com
CarParts.com carries trusted brands like Borla that are considered veterans in the automotive industry. All Borla products listed on our website are on hand and shipped directly from our strategically located warehouses across the U.S., so your order can reach your doorstep in less than a week.
Here’s what our customers have to say about Borla products bought from CarParts.com:
On a Borla® 11843 S-type Series – 2013-2016 Subaru Axle-Back Exhaust System – Made of 304 Stainless Steel:
“I bought this as the first modification for my 2017 Crosstrek. Has a great rumble, but it isn’t obnoxious. Although, it says it doesn’t fit a 2017 on the Borla site. It does and fits perfectly on mine. Used the stock hangers and gasket.”From user EdgarCrosstrek
“I finally got the Borla tips installed. It’s exactly what I wanted and they had very fast shipping. It was perfect.”From user Gonegolffan
On a Borla® 11853 S-type Series – 2013-2017 Honda Accord Axle-Back Exhaust System – Made of 304 Stainless Steel:
“I really like the pipes. They fix well and give a great sound. It has an old-school performance sound for a new car and I love it. I would recommend it to anybody.”From user A gift
Browse through our selection of Borla replacement parts to help fix or enhance your vehicle’s exhaust system. Take a look at our Borla catalog now and place your order today!
Any information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace consultation with a professional mechanic. The accuracy and timeliness of the information may change from the time of publication.