MOOG PROBLEM SOLVER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
Steer smooth and steady with the innovative, ultra-durable design and prolonged performance promised by MOOG’s Problem Solver control arm bushings. Established in 1919, MOOG is a leading developer of steering and suspension parts for the automotive aftermarket.
- Modern design makes alignment of the bushing sleeve to the bolt hole easier
- Ball-and-socket construction prevents rubber compression and expansion and early failure
- Permanently lubricated for smooth operation and hassle-free maintenance
- Features securely sealed polyurethane boot to keep contaminants out
- Multiple vehicle-specific applications covered