FLOWMASTER FORCE II EXHAUST SYSTEM
Engineered and dyno-tested, the Force II Series exhaust system from Flowmaster will definitely provide better performance. It offers improved acceleration, passing power, and increased fuel mileage. It delivers a moderate exterior tone and moderate to mild interior tone, suited for enthusiasts who are looking for efficiency improvement without a lot of noise.
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge aluminized tubing
- Mild exterior exhaust tone
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance
- Made in the USA
- 49-state legal, not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
- Special Note: Not fit extended wheelbase unlimited model; Tail pipe in turn down style
About the Brand:
As a solution to the problem of excessive noise experienced in Californian racing events back in 1983, Flowmaster creator Ray Flugger designed and patented the first racing silencers that maintained engine power. At present, Flowmaster is still at the forefront of muffler and exhaust system technology. With its superior Research and Development arm, Flowmaster is able to manufacture high performance mufflers, exhaust systems, and accessories that produce tone and sound levels that suit the customer's preferences.