NOLATHANE TOE LINK BUSHING
Suffering uneven tire wear, unbalanced braking or a less predictable rear end while cornering. It could be your toe arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Nolathane's superior formulation bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability that offer a safer more predictable vehicle.
- Utilizes Nolathane formulation resistant to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended service life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management
- Supporting metal hardware with corrosion resistant coatings completes the kit for installation
- With specially bonded design for optimized strength typically required in high load bearing applications
- Contents: 4 Shell Bushings, 4 Tubes, 6 Washers, Installation Guide, Grease
Started in the 70s, Nolathane is a leading producer of replacement and enhancement bushing and chassis components in the automotive industry.