NOLATHANE TOE LINK BUSHING
Nolathane bushings utilize the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication and performance. With the superior construction and direct compatibility, your vehicle achieves optimal safety, handling and performance.
- Utilizes Nolathane formulation resistant to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended service life
- With protective plating on all metal components that is much tougher than conventional paint for corrosion resistance and enduring functionality
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management
- With specially bonded design for optimized strength typically required in high load bearing applications
- Contents: 2 Shell Bushings, 2 Pins
Started in the 70s, Nolathane is a leading producer of replacement and enhancement bushing and chassis components in the automotive industry.