The Complete Guide about a Replacement Door Hinge
You may think that choosing a door hinge to replace the worn-out ones in your vehicle is easy. You may also feel that all Replacement door hinges are the same. Think again. Here's a comprehensive look at Replacement's door hinges to help you out:
Chrome Replacement door hinge
- What makes it awesome: The chrome Replacement door hinge is made of high-quality steel that has been manufactured to meet the original-equipment standards. Every time the doors are swung open, the chrome door hinge stands out and adds more style to the interior of your vehicle. But this product isn't all about the appearance.
- Where it fits: The chrome door hinge is perfect for any vehicle that has chrome trims. Adding this product will maintain your vehicle's look, whether exterior or interior.
Black Replacement door hinge
- What makes it awesome: Built from high-grade steel, the black Replacement door hinge provides the same function but with an edgier and sleeker look. This product will look good in just about any color and style of your vehicle's interior as its black paint can blend well.
- Where it fits: This product is applicable to vehicle owners who want to maintain a discreet and simple look of their vehicle's interior. The black color is universal and matches just about any finish and paint color.
Unpainted Replacement door hinge
- What makes it awesome: Manufactured to meet or even exceed the standards of factory parts, the unpainted Replacement door hinge is a perfect replacement part. This comes without a finish, giving buyers the freedom to customize it or to just leave it as it is. Although looking bare, the unpainted door hinge functions smoothly and lasts a long time.
- Where it fits: The unpainted door hinge is perfect for those buyers who want to match the color of the hinges with those of the cabin.
Stainless-Steel Replacement door hinge
- What makes it awesome: A stainless-steel door hinge will definitely last much longer as this is designed to resist rust and corrosion, which is a common problem that hits door hinges. You can also expect this to have been built from top-quality, durable steel.
- Where it fits: This product will fit any vehicle, but this is better off with consumers who don't want to deal with any rusted part in their vehicle.
What to Expect from a Replacement Door Hinge
When it's about high-quality door hinge replacement parts, Replacement is among the first few brands that charge their way up to every consumer in the market. With promises of a premium-built, durable, and affordable door hinge, Replacement sits at the top of the list of brands every consumer takes note of. But is buying a Replacement door hinge worth your time and money? Check out the ratings below to help you decide:
How well does it look? (4/5 stars)
What's nice about a Replacement door hinge is that it comes in four finishes-chrome, black, unpainted, and stainless-so you can choose the best one that will match your vehicle. The chrome door hinge makes the sides of your vehicle inside stand out, especially when they shine and reflect light. The black door hinge, on the other hand, gives the cabin a more toned-down, low-profile look but with a hint of professional and executive feel. Buyers may be happy to get the unpainted one as this allows them to paint the hinge any color to accentuate their vehicle. And of course, you can expect the stainless-steel door hinge to last a much longer time. With these four available finishes, this product receives four and a half out of five stars.
Is it easy to install? (3.5/5 stars)
A Replacement door hinge, regardless of its finish, is pre-drilled. This should make its installation much easier and faster as you shouldn't have trouble fitting the screws. However, not all of the door hinges under the Replacement brand come with a set of screws. This makes the installation partly challenging. To avoid problems and to align the hinge properly, just make sure that you follow the instructions very carefully. This product deserves three and a half stars for its installation.
Is it worth the price? (4.5/5 stars)
When it comes to price, a Replacement door hinge earns four and a half out of five stars because it's affordable as compared to other door hinges. This product is sold individually and in sets of two and four at reasonable prices. In fact, you can get a Replacement door hinge for as low as $3. Now, how's that for a price?
Overall rating: 4/5