Anzo Headlight Assembly: A Look into the Different Headlight Designs
Choosing the right brand of headlights for your vehicle is like buying a pair of shoes-you have to make sure that the assembly fits in nicely for better performance. When it comes to front exterior lighting on vehicles, the Anzo headlight assembly is one of the most trusted in the field. Whether Anzo's reputation is brought by its earnest commitment to high-quality headlights or is a result of consumer hype, it pays to know the real score before settling for a pair of headlight assemblies.
- What makes them superior: Unlike regular headlights, which produce a diffused lighting on the road, projector-type headlights provide stronger and concentrated light beams. These allow drivers to see the road more clearly, thanks to the stronger beams of lights, but without necessarily blinding oncoming motorists. Moreover, the assembly gives vehicles a clean and symmetrical look. This type of assembly can be expensive; however, the price is worth is if you're after long-lasting and high-quality lighting.
- Where they fit: Projector-type headlights are perfect for any type of automobile. They are great for any automobile that needs a little bit of oomph on the front fascia.
Crystal diamond-cut design
- What makes them superior: The crystal diamond-cut design on some Anzo headlights give vehicles a fierce, custom look. As suggested by the name, this assembly features diamond-cut lenses that give off a uniquely stylish and bright prismatic beam pattern. Although they're made for giving vehicles a modified look, the crystal-diamond cut Anzo headlight assembly wouldn't cost an arm and leg-it's less expensive compared to the projector- and multi-reflector designs.
- Where they fit: This headlight assembly is perfect for street racing cars and larger vehicles that require a bespoke styling.
- What makes them superior: A multi-reflector type of headlight features a dual focal length parabolic cylinder construction, which allows the light to reflect or bounce off, creating a stronger or brighter emission. This type of headlight reflects the light better, giving drivers a better visual of the road at night and on foggy days.
- Where they fit: This headlight assembly fits all kinds of vehicles.
Setting the Record Straight on the Anzo Headlight Assembly Performance
Anzo's main tag line "Don't Get Left in the Dark" has become the battle cry of many drivers who are in search for the best headlight assembly for their vehicles. With many raving about how great Anzo products are, especially the projector-type headlights, it's hard not to jump on the bandwagon, and see if the claims were true. Will the Anzo headlight assembly deliver optimal road lighting as promised, or will it disappoint just as many other brands do. Read the ratings below to find out more:
How well does it perform? (5/5 stars)
The one thing that sets a projector-type headlight assembly from a regular one is its ability to produce concentrated beams of light on the road. With a regular headlight assembly, you'll only get diffused illumination-not sufficient for you to see everything that's a few meters ahead of you. Anzo has dealt with that issue quite efficiently by manufacturing a projector-type headlight assembly. In addition to the strong lighting, this Anzo headlight also doesn't fog up too easily. That's a very crucial aspect to any lighting assembly, since fogged-up headlights significantly decrease illumination on the road. Because of those features, this Anzo headlight assembly is given five out of five stars for performance and efficiency.
Is it easy to install? (4/5 stars)
A true direct-fit, this Anzo headlight assembly provides an easy plug-and-play type of installation. For that, this assembly is given five out of five stars. It's worth noting, however, that you need to remove the grille from your vehicle before you can mount the assembly. The grille work is the difficult part, but for the mounting of the assembly itself, everything is a breeze.
Is it worth the price? (4/5 stars)
If spending almost a thousand bucks on a pair of headlamps gives you a heart attack, then this Anzo headlight assembly probably isn't the one for you. However, given its topnotch performance and durability, this pair of headlights will be worth every single dollar you'd spend. This pair of lights cast strong beams that make driving at night so much easier-and they don't fog up easily. For those reasons, this Anzo headlight assembly gets four out of five stars.
Overall rating: 4/5