Arnott Air Spring Compressor Review
When the springs or struts in the air suspension system start to leak, the air suspension compressor will work doubly hard and eventually burn out trying to maintain the right amount of air pressure in the leaking system. It is also possible that the compressor burnout is a result of the moisture in the air that comes in contact with the system’s electronic parts. No matter what the cause of failure, a bad compressor is a big NO for vehicles with an air suspension system.
The last time we felt the need for an air suspension compressor, we chose the one from Arnott. We’ll share with you our experience, so you’ll see if it’s up to scratch.
- Designed for GMC vehicles
- Comes completely assembled
- Composed of RoHS-compliant materials
- Assembled and tested in the United States
- Ensures OE-quality fit
- Sold individually
- Air dryer, air fitting, and vibration isolators included
- Includes application-specific mounting hardware
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Features components made by ISO 9000-certified manufacturers
- Went through strict 20-point inspection tests for durability and excellent operation
- Backed by a 2-year Arnott limited warranty
- Its performance is impressive. After a successful replacement, we tested our ride and noticed that our concerns with the air suspension have been eliminated, giving us a comfortable ride once again.
- This Arnott compressor has been with our GMC for quite a while now, but not even once did we experienced any compressor-related trouble. And with its durable construction backed by the 20-point inspection it has been subjected to, we’re confident that it won’t give up on us anytime soon.
- It’s not our first time to work on such a suspension component, so we can say that compressor installation has never been this easy before—all thanks to the complete mounting hardware that comes along with the kit plus the comprehensive and detailed installation instructions.
- We weren’t impressed by the warranty coverage backing it up. It comes with 2-year Arnott limited warranty. Longer and better coverage would have been better.
- The price is a bit steep compared to other air suspension components from other brands.
Our final say
Since the day we installed this Arnott compressor in our GMC, it has never failed us. It works really well with our air suspension and has gotten rid of all the issues we once had with our old unit. The price, though, may not be friendly on the pocket, and the warranty backing it up isn’t that enticing.