Arnott Coil Spring Conversion Kit Review
If you’re sick and tired of your air suspension that seems to give you trouble every now and then, one of the viable choices you have is to go back or convert to the good old coil springs. Of course, the best way you can do that is by using a reliable conversion kit. But this is your ride’s suspension and your ride comfort and safety will be at stake, so you shouldn’t go for just about any kit available out there. Allow us to help you in making a sound decision by sharing with you our experience with the Arnott coil spring conversion kit.
- Variable-rate coil springs
- Kit contents: 4 shocks, 2 coil springs, mounts, and mounting hardware
- No special tools needed to complete the installation
- Top-quality aftermarket air suspension coil spring conversion kit
- Direct-fit, OE-replacement coil spring conversion kit
- Rear spring seats are CNC-machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Backed by Arnott's Limited Lifetime Warranty with no mileage restrictions
- Includes detailed installation manual (downloadable copy also available)
- Features Arnott's Patents-Pending exclusive Electronic Bypass Module (EBM)
- Proudly manufactured and tested in the United States
- Comes with vehicle-specific custom-valved shock absorbers
- Powder-coated coil springs for corrosion resistance
- Pre-assembled to ensure easy and safe installation
- Includes new mounting hardware
What we like
- We’re thankful that we chose this conversion kit from Arnott. It comes complete with all needed parts, so we’re spared from having to find or purchase any missing component or hardware.
- What we did is a DIY project on the suspension, so we’re surprised that the kit didn’t require us to use any special tool. We’ve pulled off the installation with the basic DIY tools we already have on our tool box. Its being pre-assembled also saved us a lot of time and effort.
- After the conversion, the air suspension warning lights on our dashboard has shut off, so thank God, it will no longer bother us. And finally, we can now let go of our air compressor, height sensors, and the air spring control module.
What we don’t like
- It doesn’t come cheap, so if you’re on a limited budget, this may not be the best choice for you.
What we have to say
This kit has been particularly helpful to us, especially because we have been itching to ditch our air suspension. The conversion has been a smooth process for us, thanks to the pre-assembled components and all the hardware included in the kit. The price is steep, however, but we think that if you really want something good for your suspension, you have to spend a good amount for it. After all, it’s your driving comfort and safety that will be at risk.