Bosch Fuel Pump Review
From the name itself, a fuel pump is responsible for pumping fuel into your car’s engine. You can drive your vehicle anywhere you want because there is enough fuel supplied by your tough fuel pump. However, this component is still subjected to wear and tear over time. To ensure that your car doesn’t stall and cause you trouble, it is best that you install a high-quality fuel pump. And to give you an idea on which brand to go for, we’ve tested the Bosch fuel pump on our 2009 Ford Expedition. Here’s what we have to say: Bosch fuel pump features:
- Sold individually
- Made of 100% new and high-quality materials
- Comes in an electric operational design
- Available as an OE replacement
- Built to match or even go beyond OE specifications
- Works with factory components
- Offers a long service life
- Comes in a sleek, black finish
- Tested and passed strict quality standards
Upon testing the Bosch fuel pump on our 2009 Ford Expedition, we noticed the following good and bad points: The good
- This fuel pump gives our engine adequate fuel, so we didn’t have to worry during our five-mile drive.
- Its OE-comparability allows easy installation; all you need is just 30 minutes of time and a few inexpensive tools.
- Its black finish gives the component a neat and clean appearance.
- It endures our 2009 Expedition’s vibrations and shows no sign of malfunction.
- It remains in good condition even after our long drive around the city.
- It works well with our stock fuel system parts, so we didn’t have to buy new ones.
Therefore we say…
- It’s more expensive compared to other fuel pump brands such as Beck Arnley and Replacement.
- The fuel sending unit and the pressure sensor are not included in the package.
The Bosch fuel pump stands out from other brands with its remarkable features. One of these features is its OE-comparability. Thanks to this feature, the Bosch fuel pump is very easy to install. In addition, it works with other stock fuel system components, making it unnecessary to get separate parts to go with the new fuel pump. Its black finish also gives it plus points for its neat appearance. So if you are on the hunt for a fuel pump that’s worth your time and effort, then we highly recommend the Bosch fuel pump.