Bosch Water Pump Review
Driving continuously for hours may get your car’s engine to overheat. That is why it is crucial that you have a properly working water pump installed in your vehicle. The water pump is responsible for moving water out from the radiator and into the engine, keeping the engine in the ideal operating temperature. However, not all water pumps are of the same quality. To give you an idea on which water pump brand to buy, our very own 2011 Ford Focus got a firsthand experience with the Bosch water pump. And here’s what we think:
Bosch water pump features:
- Contains no remanufactured components
- Built using OE specifications
- Available as a direct fit product
- Manufactured to match today’s higher performance cooling systems
- Equipped with precision-unitized bearing assembly
- Includes all the gaskets and hardware needed in the installation
- Comes with precision-machined mounting surfaces.
- Provides optimum cooling performance and longevity
- Crafted using state-of-the-art technology
- Created using brand new, high-quality materials only
- Backed by a 12-month or 12,000-mile limited warranty
We tried the Bosch water pump on our 2011 Focus and found these observations:
- Its direct fit feature lets you finish the installation quickly, and using only a few handy tools.
- Our 2011 Focus handles very well with the Bosch water pump.
- It allows you to drive for miles without worrying about the engine overheating.
- It’s compatible with our factory components so there’s no need to buy new parts to go with the water pump.
- It’s made of 100% new materials with no remanufactured components.
- It already includes all the needed components and hardware.
- There’s no need to worry about premature replacement, since this water pump is made using high-quality materials.
- It costs higher than other water pump brands such as Replacement and GMB.
- Its warranty coverage would be better if it’s offered in a longer period.
The Bosch water pump offers outstanding features like OE-comparability and precision-made components. It allows water to flow efficiently, resulting in a fast cooling of the engine. It comes with all the installation tools needed, so the installation is quicker and simpler. Its warranty gives you the assurance that Bosch has got your back when the component fails. So if you’re on the hunt for a water pump that’s worth your bucks, then we highly suggest you try the Bosch water pump.