Centric Brake Master Cylinder Review
Since safety is a major concern when driving, you need to have a properly working brake master cylinder. It converts mechanical force applied to the brake pedal into pressure that slows down or stops the vehicle. Over time, this brake master cylinder may get damaged or worn out. This may lead to accidents due to brake loss. That is why it’s important to have a high-quality brake master cylinder. And to help you pick out which brand would be worth your money, here’s what we think about the Centric Premium brake master cylinder:
Centric Premium brake master cylinder features:
- Sold individually
- Comes as an OE replacement
- Includes a brake fluid reservoir
- Crafted using OE specifications
- Includes a reservoir cap
- Works with stock brake system parts
- Offers a long service life
- Comes in a neat, natural finish
- Manufactured under strict quality standards
- Provides leak-free performance
- Comes with factory-style connections
- Backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Centric limited warranty
We tested the Centric Premium brake master cylinder on our 2011 Honda Civic and found these ups and downs:
- This brake master cylinder works well with our stock brake system components; we didn’t have to buy separate Civic brake parts to go with the new cylinder.
- It’s easy to install thanks to its OE-comparability; you just need to allot 30 minutes and prepare a few handy tools.
- It comes with a brake reservoir and cap, so we saved some bucks from buying them separately.
- There’s no need to worry about leakage, since this cylinder offers a leak-free performance.
- Its natural finish gives the component a neat and clean appearance.
- Its factory-style wirings and attachments save us time and effort during the installation.
- It’s sold at a more affordable price compared to other brands like A1 Cardone, Beck Arnley, and Omix.
- It doesn’t include a brake sensor switch in the package.
- It could’ve been better if the warranty is extended to more than 90 days.
Therefore we say…
The Centric Premium brake master cylinder works well in serving its function. It’s durable and reliable at the same time. Thanks to its OE-like quality, installing it is simple and easy. It also gives you peace of mind due to its 90-day or 3,000-mile warranty. So if you’re looking for a component that’s worth your time and money, then we suggest you try the Centric Premium brake master cylinder.