Dee Zee Bed Rail Cap Review
You want to transfer your stuff from your former office to your new building, so you load your cargo into your truck and start driving. Halfway through your drive, you run over a pothole, and you feel your load sliding all over the truck bed. To keep your stuff from getting displaced on your truck bed, installing a bed rail cap is essential. That is why we’ve tested the Dee Zee bed rail cap on our own GMC Sierra. Here’s what we have to say:
Dee Zee Brite-Tread wrap side bed cap features:
- Sold in a set of two
- Comes in a Brite-gard power-coated finish
- Made of heavy-gauge, diamond-patterned Brite-Tread aluminum
- Offered as a direct fit product
- Comes with stake pocket holes
- Includes double-sided tape, screws, and a hidden-mount bolt pack
- Provides superior protection to your truck’s side bed rails against dings, scratches, and paint chippings
- Offers a perfect fit for each vehicle application
- Proudly made in the USA
- Available in a wrap type
- Attaches using pre-applied adhesive tape and bolt-on
- Backed by a one-year Dee Zee limited warranty
We got the chance to try the Dee Zee Brite-Tread wrap side bed cap on our 2010 GMC Sierra, and here’s what we noticed:
- It’s sturdy and reliable thanks to its aluminum material; you don’t need to worry about corrosion anymore.
- It comes as a direct fit to our 2010 Sierra, making the installation easy and fast.
- The bed rail cap’s brite powder-coat gives our truck bed an elegant finish, and protects it from oxidizing.
- It’s covered by a one-year warranty, so you’re confident that Dee Zee has got your back.
- It’s sold at a more affordable price compared to other brands like Putco, Street Scene, and Deflecta Shield.
- It’s offered in one finish only; adding another option for the bed rail cap’s color would be better.
- Its warranty covers only one year of usage, while other brands are covered with longer warranty coverage like Wade Auto’s lifetime warranty.
If you’re on the hunt for a reliable bed rail cap, then the Dee Zee Brite-Tread wrap side bed cap is just what you’re looking for. Sold at an affordable price, this bed rail cap is easy to install and performs its function well. It protects the top edge of your truck’s bed, and its diamond pattern gives you better footing. What’s more interesting is the fact that this bed rail cap is made of aluminum, so you don’t have to worry about your bed rail caps rusting anymore.