Protecting your car’s interior from dust and damage is never an easy thing. You step on your vehicle’s floor every time you use it, and you transfer some dust and dirt whenever you load cargo on your car. That is why you need a high-quality cargo mat. However, not all cargo mats are of the same quality. So to help you in choosing which brand to buy, here’s what we have to say about the Husky Liners cargo mat: Husky Liners cargo mat features:
- Made of durable, thermoplastic rubber material
- Comes as a liner-type cargo mat
- Available in stylish gray color
- Offered as a direct fit product
- Comes resistant to stains and soiling of the vehicle’s carpeted areas
- Built tough and weather-resistant for a longer service life
- Comes in a functional, raised embossing for spill prevention
- Guaranteed not to crack or break
- Comes with a non-slippery surface
- Resistant to most chemicals like gasoline and oil
- Backed by a lifetime Husky Liners limited warranty
We tried the Husky Liners cargo mat on our 2009 Toyota Sienna, and here’s what we have to say: The good
- It’s remarkably tough; it endures abuse even after our five-mile drive.
- It’s very easy to install thanks to its direct fit.
- Its color and style matches our 2009 Sienna.
- It prevents our cargo from sliding while we’re driving.
- It’s weather-resistant so there’s no need to worry about water, mud, or snow damaging the mat.
- It preserves the good condition of our Sienna’s carpeted areas.
- The cargo mat’s lifetime warranty gives us the assurance that Husky Liners has got our back.
What we think
- Its price is more expensive compared to other brands such as Delaware Valley and Fairchild Industries.
- Its color scheme is very limited, but being in a neutral color makes it compatible with any color scheme your interior may have.
Durability and easy installation are just some of the features that make the Husky Liners cargo mat stand out among others. Aside from serving its functions of protecting the vehicle’s floor, it also provides the necessary friction to keep your cargo in place while you drive. This cargo mat works well in any type of weather so you can drive and load your cargo without worrying about the mat breaking. So if you’re into a cargo mat that’s durable and functional, then we suggest you try Husky Liners.