Replacement Tail Light Review
A responsible driver doesn't only know how to safely maneuver his way through traffic, but he must also know how to warn other drivers of his next move. That's what your vehicle's tail lights are for. Whether you're gearing for a turn or you're readying to stop, you'll need a good set of working tail lights to let others know of your next move. Let us help you narrow down your choices for tail lights. We installed a Replacement tail light on a Mazda 3 to see if it is effecient enough for your driving.Features
- Lens made from high-grade OE-comparable plastic
- Sleek black housing
- Comes complete with Halogen bulbs
- DOT tested and SAE approved
- Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- When installed the Replacement tail light was identical to the part it replaced. Even though it was not an OEM replacement, the tail light matched the style of the rest of the vehicle and looked just as good as the factory light.
- Installation was quick and easy. It also came with all the needed screws and mounting hardware. It took us less than 30 minutes to take the old tail light out and replace it with the Replacement tail light.
- The three included bulbs were brighter compared to the vehicle's stock. It had a nice crisp light that could be seen miles away.
- Although installation was a breeze, the fit of the tail light was not as precise as we wanted it to be. There was a small gap between the lens and the vehicle body upon initial installation. But after a few adjustments to the frame, the tail light assembly fitted right in.
- The part did not come with a new wiring harness. We had to make use of the existing harness, which was already a few years older than the new tail light.
The Replacement tail light assembly is a good replacement for your stock tail light, especially if you're thinking of slightly upgrading your car's looks. Its sleek black housing and durable plastic lens are made of the same quality as more expensive OEM parts. It also fits perfectly just as an OEM replacement would. Even after three weeks of installation, the tail light didn't show any sign of fogging or misting, which proves a good seal and the right fit. The Replacement tail light is the nearest alternative to a pricey original part.