Replacement Tailgate Handle Review
Your car’s overall appearance depends on a lot of things. One of which is your truck tailgate’s look and finish. Because the tailgate covers a huge part of your vehicle, you need to pay attention on how you take care of it. It’s important to take note that your truck’s tailgate handle takes in much more abuse than the entire tailgate itself. That is why your tailgate handle must be of heavy-duty, preventing premature replacement and avoiding damage to other parts of your truck. To help you decide on which brand to buy, we’ve tried the Replacement tailgate handle on our 2011 Ford F-150, and here’s our observation:
Replacement tailgate handle features
- It’s available as an OE replacement.
- It’s custom-made for easy installation; just slip it over your vehicle’s tailgate handle and you’re good to go.
- It comes in a stylish, textured black finish.
- It’s made of durable plastic material.
- It boosts the appearance of your truck’s tailgate.
- It’s backed by a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Having tried the Replacement tailgate handle on our own 2011 Ford F-150, here’s what we have to say about it:
- Installation is quick and simple; it basically slips over the stock handle’s place.
- The tailgate handle’s finish gives our truck a sophisticated look.
- It attached itself well on the tailgate; we tried pulling on the handle repeatedly, and it showed no signs of defect.
- You can clean it by simply wiping the handle with safe cleaning agents.
- Maintaining the tailgate handle in its best condition is easy because dirt and debris doesn’t stick onto the handle’s surface.
- The price is more affordable compared to other brands such as Dorman and IPCW, which both cost around $150 each.
- The Replacement tailgate handle has no keyhole provision.
- It doesn’t include a bezel in the package so you’ll have to purchase it separately.
The Replacement tailgate handle performs well on our 2011 Ford F-150. With its textured black finish, the handle provides a better look on any vehicle it’s attached to. It’s also very sturdy as it doesn’t easily give in to user’s abuse. There’s no need to worry about keeping the tailgate handle neat and clean, since this product can be cleaned just by wiping non-toxic cleaners on it. Accumulation of dirt and debris on its surface is prevented, making the tailgate handle last longer than standard ones.