Replacement Washer Reservoir Review
Keeping your windshield clean requires having a properly working washer pump. And for this washer pump to work, you’ll need to have sufficient washer fluid. This is exactly where the washer reservoir comes in. It’s the component responsible for storing the washer fluid, so that your washer pump will always have enough fluid to clean the windshield. And to give you an idea on which washer reservoir to buy, here’s what we think about the Replacement washer reservoir:
Replacement Windshield Washer Tank features:
- Sold individually
- Made from durable plastic material
- Available as an OE replacement
- Comes with a motor included
- Manufactured using high-quality materials
- Comes in a neat, white color
- Underwent and passed strict quality standards
- Suitable for long, continuous usage
- Features easy installation
- Covered by a one-year unlimited-mileage warranty
We got the chance to use the Replacement windshield washer tank on our very own 2011 Honda Civic, and we noticed the following benefits and drawbacks:
- The installation is quick and simple; you just need to prepare some handy tools and allot around 30 minutes of time.
- It’s sturdy and reliable; the windshield washer tank didn’t show any signs of damage even after our five-mile test drive.
- It offers a long service life thanks to its high-quality materials.
- It works well with stock parts, so you don’t have to worry about replacing other components to make it compatible with the new washer reservoir.
- Its white color gives the windshield washer tank a neat and clean appearance.
- It’s a bit pricey compared to other windshield washer tank brands such as APA/URO Parts and Auto 7.
- It would’ve been better if the warranty period could be extended to more than a year.
The Replacement windshield washer tank delivers superior performance in providing the washer pump with sufficient cleaning fluid. It does so in a way that other components of your vehicle don’t get worn or damaged. What makes this washer reservoir stand out from the rest is the fact that it’s easy to install and that it offers a longer service life compared to regular windshield washer tanks. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about factory defects, since this component is covered by a one-year limited warranty. So if you’re on the hunt for a product that’s worth your time and money, then we suggest you try the Replacement washer reservoir.