If the interior of your vehicle is looking as good as new, now is the time for a set of Audi floor mats. Protecting that carpeting now is much easier than cleaning or replacing it later. If you shield your carpet from damage now with a good quality set of Audi floor mats, you can spare the need to use them to cover up stains and damage later. Those cheap made floor mats in the discount auto parts store may be less expensive in the short term, but tend to fit poorly and not have the same quality thick material as better-made Audi floor mats. This can cause them to slide about, wrinkle and fold easily, leaving your carpet exposed to grime and spills. Our well made Audi floor mats have a thick non-slip backing, and are made of quality materials that will stand the test of time, making the relatively small investment well worth the price in the long run. Audi floor mats are available in a variety of materials, ranging from heavy duty textured plastic and rubberized Audi floor mats, great for maximum protection during heavy-duty use or messy winter weather, to the attractive carpeted styles, best for lighter use and summer weather. There are many styles and colors of Audi floor mats available, making it easy to find a set that will compliment the interior of your vehicle as they keep the carpet free of spots and stains. You will find a great selection of Audi floor mats in our user-friendly online catalog. Our site is secure and well organized, making ordering safe and easy or our toll-free phone line can conveniently take your Audi floor mats order as well.
How to Find the Right Audi Floor Mats
- Part of keeping the interior neat and fresh is keeping the flooring free from grease, spills, dirt, and stains. The best and easiest way to do that is by using floor mats, so mud, sand, debris, liquids, and grime can be trapped and kept from spreading all over the flooring.
- Audi floor mats may come as a custom or universal fit and come in different shades, themes, patterns, and designs. These mats are sold per piece or as a set for the front, second, or third row.
- Carpet floor mats are made from nylon and other materials such as Berber. They are usually tufted, and they make a good cushion since they are soft.
- Rubber floor mats are made from heavy-duty rubber or some thick, waterproof compound. They are easy to clean, with deep grooves or wells that make it easier to trap dirt, water, and road salt.
- Vinyl floor mats are often used as a substitute to rubber since they cost way less. Audi car mats that are made of this material can resist moisture and chemicals well.
A lot of care and thought go into designing Audi’s interior. The interior is not only made to be pleasing to the eye but also to be comfortable even through a brutally long ride. Part of keeping the interior neat and fresh is keeping the flooring free from grease, spills, dirt, and stains. The best and easiest way to do that is by using floor mats, so mud, sand, debris, liquids, and grime can be trapped and kept from spreading all over the flooring.
If your Audi floor mats have rips, snags, and tears, they are no longer up the challenge. Here is a quick guide to help you find the best Audi floor mats for you and your vehicle:
Types of Floor Mats for Your Audi
Carpet floor mats are made from nylon and other materials such as berber. They are usually tufted, and they make a good cushion since they are soft. When it comes to style and design, they offer a lot of options. They can even be customized.
But even though the synthetic fibers can hold dirt and liquids, they pile up on the carpet over time. Carpet floor mats may also wear out faster than rubber or vinyl car mats. Still, carpet mats are a great option for your Audi if you want to customize the interiors with color-coordinated or personalized items. These are also great if the car interior barely gets dirty or if the car is not heavily used.
Rubber floor mats are made from heavy-duty rubber or some thick, waterproof compound. They are easy to clean, with deep grooves or wells that make it easier to trap dirt, water, and road salt. These car mats are water-proof and can be used in any weather. But when it comes to style, they are limited, mostly available in plain colors and patterns. If rubber mats are left under the sun for too long, they may develop cracks and holes over time. Rubber mats are great for your Audi if you do a lot of driving outdoors and usually drag in mud, dirt, and moisture. It is also best if the vehicle easily gets dirty.
Vinyl floor mats are often used as a substitute to rubber since they cost way less. Vinyl is actually a polymer, a material that is related to synthetic plastic. Audi car mats that are made of this material can resist moisture and chemicals well. Compared to rubber mats, they have more variations in terms of design, style, and color. However, they are not as tough as rubber. Extreme heat and color can cause damage to vinyl, which may crack, warp, and curl. Still, vinyl mats can be a great compromise between rubber and carpet mats.
Fabric floor mats have cushions inside, which make them cozy. These mats are stitched and are typically made of high-quality fabric, which makes them quite expensive. They are also made to be waterproof. They can be washed with soap and water. They are not as popular as rubber, vinyl, plastic, and carpet floor mats, but they come standard on newer vehicles.
Transparent plastic floor mats are easy on the pocket and easy to maintain as well. They resist heat and water well, which makes them great choices when you drive in places where it rains or snows. The major downside is that they may look too plain and may not match interiors with well-designed upholstery and accessories.
Other Types of Floor Mats for Your Audi
3D floor mats usually come at a high price since they give your vehicle that high-end look and feel. The grooves on these mats hold dust, water, and grime. These mats are also known for the comfort they provide in the footwell. They come in different shades and custom fit designs. However, they will need regular cleaning.
Curly floor mats are designed to capture dirt and absorb water easily. That is what the curls on the surface are for. They do not need thorough cleaning and maintenance. They are also comfortable to the feet, and they come in a good number of colors to match the car’s interior.
Features to Look Out for When Shopping for Audi Floor Mats
- Anti-slip backing - Audi floor mats may come with anti-slip backing to keep the mats in place. Some mats may even be locked into position with mat retention clips.
- Custom fitting - Custom Audi floor mats are molded to hug the contours of your vehicle’s flooring. This means that nooks and crannies will be covered and that the mats will not fold or warp easily.
- Grooves - The grooves on Audi car mats capture dirt, water, and sand easily. Some mats also have water-absorbing fibers to trap liquids, moisture, sludge, and mud.
- Pads - Some car mats are designed with thick heel pads. They serve as cushions and give comfort to your feet.
- Design - Car mats come in different colors, shades, themes, and patterns, making mats a great accent to your car interior. Choose a design that best matches your personality, the car’s interior look and feel, and your preference.
Audi floor mats for the A4 and other models are available as a custom or universal fit. They also have a flat surface or may be molded. These mats are sold per piece or as a set for the front, second, or third row. To get the best selection of mats for your particular model, make sure to enter the correct year, make, and model on our website’s vehicle selector.