If you are searching for performance shocks for your truck or SUV, then you need to take a look at the Rancho RS5000 Shocks. These shocks have the experience of 20 years of business behind them and are designed to offer riding comfort off-road and all along the highway.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks are the perfect choice for both stock and lifted vehicles, and they offer top-notch performance under most driving conditions. Crafted with a high capacity twin tube design, these shocks also include a double-chromed 5/8" hardened rod, double-welded mounts, and a glass-filled Teflon piston seal. The shocks also boast internal rebound bumpers and a durable exterior finish. Finally, these shocks include red urethane protective boots for utmost performance. And protection.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks can also offer unbeatable performance because they are designed with a ten-stage, velocity-sensitive valving system that reacts to the terrain with precise dampening. This system ensures that you are getting the comfort balance you need when you need it. Harden rubber bushings are also featured to increase comfort by lessening pad impacts. On top of all of this, theses performance shocks come with a lifetime warranty.
Get comfort, value and performance for your truck or SUV by ordering your new Rancho RS5000 Shocks. If you have more questions, try our online help site for answers. Or, contact our experience customer service department toll-free. Also, be sure to take advantage of our free shipping offer for orders that come to $50.00 or more.
Rancho Series: RS9000X
For complete riding comfort in you truck or SUV you need to replace your stock shocks with a set of performance ones. And what better shocks to choose than those with a choice of compression levels? The Rancho RS9000X Shocks feature a dial-in compression setting that lets you choose from 9 different levels to give you the best driving experience possible.
Each set of Rancho RS9000X Shocks feature an easy-turn dial at their base. This unique feature allows you to dial in the perfect amount of compression and dampening control for the driving conditions you are experiencing. Position one is perfect for highway cruising or city touring. Position five is more acceptable for trail driving that will bounce back and forth between rough conditions and slightly bumpy terrain. Break out position nine when you are going to be bumping around non-stop on the roughest of conditions. Best of all, these shocks are manually adjustable from the base, or push of the button adjustable from the in-cab remote system.
Rancho RS9000X Shocks are not just built to perform, they are also built to last. First, they feature a tri-tube design. This design is engineered to hold significantly more liquid than other shocks. Then, the chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rod design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering combines with the graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth performance. Lastly, these shocks come backed by a lifetime warranty.
Get a smooth ride that you can really control by purchasing your new Rancho RS9000X Shocks today. Order now and take advantage of our free shipping offer on orders that total $50.00 or more.
Rancho Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly Review
Poor handling and steering response, fluid leaks, excessive nose diving, decrease in stability when braking, and uneven tire tread wear–when your shock and strut assembly exhibits any or all of these symptoms, it is obviously time to replace them. Keeping your shock absorbers and struts in good shape increases your driving comfort while keeping you and your passengers safe from road accidents caused by defective suspension components. It is also key to maintaining your vehicle’s optimum driving performance. When it is time to change your shocks and strut assembly, remember to get the right ones for your vehicle. Let’s see if the Rancho RS9000 XL Series shock absorber and strut assembly are a perfect fit.Rancho shock absorber and strut assembly features
- Has nine adjustment options, which combine the benefits of nine shock absorbers into one
- Features the MyRide technology exclusive to Rancho products
- Has a 2.75-inch shock body diameter and a large 18-millimeter Nitro Carb rod
- Nitrogen gas charged
- Comes in liquid metallic finish
- Has polyurethane bushings
- Includes a protective boot
- Triple-tube design
- Direct fit
- Features a loop-type lower mount and a stem-type upper mount
- Carries a lifetime limited warranty from Rancho
We equipped our road monster, a 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, with a Rancho RS9000XL Series shock absorber and strut assembly, and here’s what we have to say:The good points
The bad points
- The direct-fit feature was really helpful. The installation was definitely a breeze.
- The nine-way adjustment range of the shocks and struts provides the truck owner 100% control over the firmness of the shock absorbers’ movement. The soft setting is perfect for normal driving conditions, while the middle range adjustment is well suited for off-road applications. The firm setting, on the other hand, allowed our Chevy monster to roam the desert while maintaining maximum control and excellent performance.
- Its wide body diameter and huge rod boosts our Avalanche’s strength and badass appearance.
- The polyurethane bushings and liquid metallic finish of the assembly guarantee improved performance and longer service life.
- Its tri-tube design helps the shocks and struts to hold more liquid than the other shocks we’ve tried. The shocks are also nitrogen gas charged, which make them more powerful than ever.
- The complementary red protective boot also enhances the rod’s and the oil seal’s protection from any form of damage.
And so we say…
- The shocks have the tendency to get stuck in the soft setting, but this only happened after we pushed our Avalanche too hard on the desert without shifting the adjustment to the firm setting.
- The red shock boots were a little difficult to install. It took us sometime before we were able to fit them on the cross brackets. Pre-installed boots would have been better.
- The Rancho RS9000XL Series shocks and struts are really expensive compared to the previous shocks and struts brands we’ve tried.
This Rancho shock absorber and strut assembly did not disappoint. Our Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 conquered the desert like it was driving through the freeway. We’ve seen significant improvements in the performance of the suspension system, especially in terms of handling and cornering. Our road monster became more flexible with the nine adjustment options, and the tri-tube design helped our Chevy to overcome various terrains without inhibitions. The shiny, silver finish and attractive dimensions gave an instant makeover to our vehicle. The lifetime warranty coverage is also a huge asset.
Although the protective boots were a little difficult to install, their added benefits to the shock and strut assembly are priceless. The extra minutes spent in setting them up are really worth it. In terms of the shocks getting stuck at the soft setting, it would really help if the position and movement of the shock absorbers and the strut assembly are appropriately adjusted according to the road condition. Even though the price of this Rancho shock absorber and strut assembly is really high compared to other brands’, the unique features and extra perks still make it an awesome deal.